Your air-conditioning went out and you’re stuck dealing with the sweltering summer heat until the repairman fixes your AC. What can you do to keep cool in the meantime? Let’s look to Germany for answers, where high temperatures and humidity can make … Keep reading here
Newsletter & Blog Post Signup
Want to receive my monthly newsletter and occasional blog post notifications in your inbox?
Sign up below and I'll also send you a free download link for Human Circle as a special thank you.
Test your Knowledge with the Heidelberg Trivia
Heidelberg TriviaTime limit: 0
0 of 8 questions completed
Are you ready to test your knowledge about Heidelberg?
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Geography 0%
- Heidelberg Specific 0%
- No Air-Conditioning? 10 Tips on How Germans Survive the Summer Heat
- Follow Your Dream and Write Your Own Novel
- Book Review: Lynn Kurland’s Roses in the Moonlight
- Should I Self-Publish my Novel?
- Releasing Today – Dreams of Lilacs by Lynn Kurland
- A New Direction for this Blog…
- Free Giveaway: Signed Paperback Copies of The Heidelberg Ghost and Menschenring
- Sneak Peek – Grumpy Poltergeist
- Halloween – A Short History
- Mandatory Sweep-Week or Kehr-Woche
Posts by Categories